Forgotten Realms: The Fate of Tyela Neuma
- Valthrune claims the tower may contain a item that help decode the Dethyk rune letter.
Investigate political climate in Fallcrest – We may also try to accomplish this next session
- Rumor has it that a great number of horses have left the city recently. We need to be discrete while investigating. It may not be advantageous to us if others are aware of our presence.
Bandits Between Fallcrest and Hammerfast
- Grundelmar was best by bandits on his way back from Hammerfast. If we encounter these bandits we intend to deal with them harshly.
Dragons in the Nentir Vale
- Lord Markelhay says blue, red, black, and green dragons have been reported. We should investigate.
- Grundelmar had a vision of the portal being opened. We investigated the outside and didn’t find any evidence of a breech but we may want to recheck.
Murdered Fallcrest Councilman
- A councilman was killed in a brothel near the Nentir Inn. Rumors abounded that a vampire was to blame. We investigated but found nothing conclusive. Our best guess at this time is the Gravelstokes and/or Lord Kamroth were behind it to secure another vote on the council.
Cataclysm / Spellplague
- A godly apparition appeared to Evon in the fields of Harkenwold. The being charged Evon with learning more about the Catalysm and the Spellplague and that these answers may reveal Bahamuts purpose for Evon.
- Related to the Spellplague questions the group learned from some tomes in Fallcrest that Harpsbane may have been involved with Cyric and Shar in bringing about the destruction of Mystra.